Saturday 6 October 2012

Bobble

This thing deserves a post and more. I love it more than anything ever. One of those purchases where you wonder how you ever lived without it. This is Bobble, Water Bobble. Isn't he gorgeous.

There is a nifty little feature that filters water as you drink. No prep or messing around get the water in, drink and it's done. No more gross tap water...so here's the science bit..."when water passes through the filter, the carbon removes chlorine and organic contaminants. bobble is intended for municipal tap water making water better, with every sip."

And here's the Carrie bit; hangovers no more - middle of the night badger mouth? No more tepid water or spillages, this thing is idiot proof. The other morning when I couldn't find it I almost wanted to cry (in fact I did have a little whine of WHERE IS MY BOB).

Crazy? Maybe. Boring? Perhaps. Get one and your life will be changed I promise.
I opted for Magenta but don't fret too much as you need to replace the filter after around 300 refills. This is also medium which is 550ml. It felt quite small on arrival but it's the perfect size.

Water Bobble. I. Love. You.
Buy yours here. http://www.waterbobble.com/bobble.html 
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to get one of these for ages and I know I will one day. At the moment I am relying on my Brita filter most of the time. It's amazing how much different water taste once it's gone through one of those filtering systems! x

    ReplyDelete