Saturday 30 June 2012

What Diet?

Previously I was working to a 1,200 calorie per day diet. It is the first two weeks of a longer plan which then moves into the 14/1,400 (two more weeks of 1,400 calories per day). Unfortunately this is where the wheels came off the wagon for me.

Routine is a great thing for me. Running/training/planning. Take these things away from me and I become lazy and hungry for filthy food. This week has been one of those weeks. Being busy in the evenings et al doesn't help. When I am good for a period of time I get motivated so want to do well again the next day, and the next day. Having a goal is a good thing. Since my routine has been thrown on it's head the carbs have moved in. As has the alcohol. For two weeks I drank barely anything, for me anyway.

To give you an idea of how this week has shaped up...

Yes we had champagne in Pizza Express. Classy


More champagne, this time it was office warming.
I snuck this little one off around the corner...
Steak burger with smoked cheddar...DOWNSTAIRS 

Being in an office with a gastropub downstairs has it's advantages. Mainly they do not involve my waistline.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment