Wednesday 13 June 2012

Dating and Dieting


Today children we are learning about the letter D, what begins with D? Dating. What else begins with D? Dieting. Now children...which D's do not go together, you guessed it!

'I am only going to have a gin and slimline tonic' goes right out of the window with the immortal words 'shall we just get a bottle of wine' sigh. 

Going to a Black & Blue restaurant for said bottle of wine?! Error!! Ohh the smells. I'll just have a double bison burger extra cheese, pickle and bacon. Fries? 

MUST TRY HARDER. Dieting is such a mugs game. I used to mock the girls who ordered a side salad while I was guffawing with my steak and ribs combo. Trust me that will never be me, but I'm on fat fighter fortnight, courtesy of Rosemary Connolly; temptation doth mock me.

Rant over, I will be good for the rest of the week I promise...but as you can see from the above picture, the calories are literally calling my name!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment