Friday 11 May 2012

What Should We Call Social Media?

I came across this Tumblr this week, what is that feeling you get when you discover something absolutely awesome?
WHEN I HEAR ABOUT NEWS BEFORE IT’S A TRENDING TOPIC ON TWITTER.

Yes this image should give you an idea of what this blog has. It is a number of small facts all of which are 100% accurate. Just read it, bookmark it and read it again in a couple of days. If you are into social media you will not be disappointed. My personal favourites (I won't spoil the fun be sharing the gif)

WHEN SOMEONE USES A HASHTAG ON FACEBOOK.
WHEN SOMEONE ASKS WHAT #FF STANDS FOR.
WHEN YOU POST ABOUT MASHABLE, AND THEN MASHABLE POSTS ABOUT YOU.
WHEN FACEBOOK WON’T LET YOU TAG AN EVENT/PAGE - OK I can't NOT share this gif, it is just too perfect
WHEN FACEBOOK WON’T LET YOU TAG AN EVENT/PAGE 

http://whatshouldwecallsocialmedia.tumblr.com/

You're welcome!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment