Thursday 10 May 2012

Rosa's


A contender for the best Thai restaurant in London, I usually end up here at the end of a night, so to start here for a lazy late lunch was a nice change. It was also the quietest I've seen it. Being in the city, week nights are busy, the place usually has a nice buzz about it and a varied crowd.



The decor is simple and if you are a smaller party you could end up dining alongside some perfect strangers family style, just grab a stool and a menu and get stuck in. You won't regret it.

We opted to share calamari to start followed by mains. The coconut rice wasn't something I would have picked myself but it was absolutely delicious. Not over powering but fresh and fluffy, how rice should be. I needed a noodle fix so went for the chicken pad Thai. My date went for chicken and cashews in a black bean/oyster-y sauce. As ever the food was great. I couldn't finish mine at all, opting for more of the chicken in black bean and coconut rice.




Atmosphere: 3/5 (today was quiet but usually very good)
Food: 3/5 (consistent authentic Thai)
Drink: 3/5
Overall: 3/5 no muss, no fuss - just good food in a relaxed environment.

Find them here
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment