Monday 30 January 2012

Shop n Sushi

Saturday wasn't all doom and gloom. I did manage a nice browse and some lovely lunch. Probably my favourite food and definitely one of my favourite ways of eating...no waiting, everything right in front of you, a help button in case you need a top up of anything. Bliss. It is also a very acceptable way of eating alone. The belt can hide a multitude of sins...

Soy, wasabi, help, water. chop sticks...tip. of. fingers.
Come. to. me
Off belt - hot chicken yaki soba (probably the only disappoint thing I ate...too oily)
Salmon and avocado hand roll. Get. in. my. mouth
This little magic wand turns red when you press  for help
The food, isn't actually going THAT fast
 Yo! Done
 I couldn't resist taking these as they struck me from inside the shop when walking by, not sure I'd be brave enough to rock a pair though...

 Percy was looking very swish in these shorts - I'm also a bit unsure what 'percy pig flavour' chocolate will taste like
We may be seeing this bag again in the blog...It was hard to not buy it and I have yet to rule out the purchase. I'm oh so tempted. If only they had the zipped one in stock. Oh how my day could have been different.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment