Thursday 13 October 2011

IOS5

So how annoyed am I now? Just went to update my iPhone to the latest software...my computer memory isn't big enough for the cloud so nothing can be backed up...apparently. Then what happens? The whole thing cocks up and I lose everything on my phone and have to restore.

Everything.

Photos that I haven't uploaded onto the PC, phone numbers, calendar, all my messages, notes (some relating to work), saved safari bookmarks.

Severely pissed off doesn't even cover it. Why when I plug the phone into iTunes and it syncs does it say 'backing up' what the hell is it backing up exactly if I have NOTHING?

This isn't the first time this has happened. In December last year I lost everything. Some how I have so much more this time.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment