Monday 12 September 2011

Ode to TFL

Second day back at work...like the journey to Ealing isn't far enough. I'm currently standing (freezing) at east acton. The tube arrived here at 0850. At 0905 we were ceremoniously turfed off with no explanation. The replacement train behind wasn't even going to Ealing. Neither is the second that's just arrived. What really adds insult to injury is that after a mere 15 minute delay the tube status on my phone says 'good service' ...my arse!!

Alas before I even have a chance to post this the central line strikes again. Yet again a reading of 'good service but there isn't a central line train for 14 minutes?!? Don't get me wrong its not some ungodly hour...it's 18.20 on a Monday!! What the heck is going on?!

Oh and on another minor whinge..to the 'gentleman' this morning who physically bummed me out of the way so he could get the seat someone was vacating..bravo. Single handedly proving chivalry is very much alive.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment